Can't activate 2 plugins

• In Progress
    Posted in: Casting  

mich1s
    January 22, 2018 at 12:32 pm #24024

Hi there,

Just updated to the new V2 Casting theme (have already started a project on V1 a while ago which I’m coming back to now) and there are two plugins that just won’t activate.

Also – the talent page is displaying very differently to the demo version. I don’t want to import the demo data as that will overwrite all the work I’ve done so far correct?

The two plugins that won’t activate are:

1. Pods Post Access Manager – which gives this error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare _cman_php_warning() (previously declared in /nfs/c01/h01/mnt/35570/domains/marthaphilbey.com/html/wp-content/plugins/kaya-roles-manager/kaya-roles-manager.php:23) in /nfs/c01/h01/mnt/35570/domains/marthaphilbey.com/html/wp-content/plugins/pods-cpt-post-access-manager/pods-cpt-post-access-manager.php on line 35

2. User Registration & Login form – which gives this error on activation:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare kta_admin_capabilities() (previously declared in /nfs/c01/h01/mnt/35570/domains/marthaphilbey.com/html/wp-content/plugins/talentagency/includes/admin/kta-admin-functions.php:277) in /nfs/c01/h01/mnt/35570/domains/marthaphilbey.com/html/wp-content/plugins/kaya-registration-login-forms/inc/functions.php on line 224

Any help greatly appreciated!

Many thanks,

mich1s

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.