few thinks please help

• In Progress
    Posted in: Gilda  
    fotodobias
    February 29, 2020 at 3:19 pm #48360

Hello,
    I hope you doing well i started testing your new version of GILDA. (previous what i been worked was Verze: 2.6.0)and i have to say looks great lots of work you did it and definitely move the theme forward. Also your knowledge database is so big and do lot)

But some i did not found maybe looked bad so sorry about it. See the attached picture to bather understand.

1. Ca in change the url *user* to some think also ? I tryed rename the page but than no profiles could show up

2. How can i change order of the user folder. I try drag and drop on the place where i can do new but not work also post and comments i like to have it last

3. How can i rename the folders (need translation, i use loco translator but not work)

4. Can i change the icon i think is so small and people who is not familiary with IT can not get it there can arange portfolio. (i would like to have a word edit user (in CZ: UPRAVIT PROFIL))

5. Can i some how edit change design of profile (how the page with profile looks like, concept) I like as you have on videos with the picture left and info next to it or the one when omost look like FB picture in circle and with big foto as cover photo. (as on the pictures gilda-2 ; gilda-3

6. can I have a city instead of a country?

7. Can i change name of the role or do i have to create new one ?

8. I want all the members to be searchable. This is an important feature for us and wish to understand how we can make this work? I olso need it as some one aked you here, and dont understund what to do from the link you posted as replay. I olso think its really importand for project as this (on the old version wasnt problem you can found really good the people who registred) My be some vide tutorial or how to from point to point in your knowlange database would be great.

If will work as i need i am going to buy more themes for more project but i need to know ho work with it and how is working.

Thank you for your help have nice day Ondrej

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.