Hiding red model details pop-up on grid view home page

• Resolved
    Posted in: Gilda  

craig
    April 26, 2017 at 12:19 pm #21301

I am trying to change the “KTA – Talents Grid View” module on the home page to remove the red model details and make the “add to shortlist plus sign” on a grey slightly transparent background.

I have updated/changed the Grid View module settings on the HOME page that is the default page with the template and marked the model details hidden, but this doesn’t hide the mouse-over pop-up. I also tried to make changes in the Talent Agency settings, but neither worked.

Sorry, if this question has been asked before, I’ve spent a couple of hours searching and testing, but no luck. I watched the videos on YouTube on editing the template, but didn’t see how to change the model details pop-up.

Could you point me in the right direction to modify the look of the grid view? I am trying to make it very stripped back with greyscale images that go colour on mouse-over (which I have working), but I cannot seem to hide the model details that pop over the image and the colour of the plus background.

Any help or advice really appreciated

• This topic was modified 9 months by  craig.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.