I have finally managed to update the https://www.plus-sizemodels.com/ theme from V-2.7.1 to current version of Gilda. It’s looking good. But I have a couple of questions..?
- If you Enable Shortlist Section For Login Users and the user has not provided their full details there is no way of checking the Request. Is there a way to to amp the Book Talent Form Sections with the user_meta?
- If you do not Disable Talents Email Receive, which email address is used to send the email to? Is it the 1. the AUTHOR of the Portfolio/Model post or 2. the email_id in the custom fields?
- what is the email format recognised in the Booking form email field? I tried testing with an email address which ends in .co this resulted in an format error. but when I used .com it worked.
- What is the Contact Number format? It seems to only accept numbers without spaces. This need to be changed to allow for country codes i.e. +61
- Can the Event Start Date be placed after the Event END Date?
Your help with these question would be greatly appreciated.
- Support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.