Questions About "Book Talent" feature

• In Progress
    Posted in: Gilda  

stvnalln
    January 15, 2018 at 1:59 am #23853

Hi There,

I have finally managed to update the https://www.plus-sizemodels.com/ theme from V-2.7.1 to current version of Gilda. It’s looking good. But I have a couple of questions..?

BOOK TALENTS

• If you Enable Shortlist Section For Login Users and the user has not provided their full details there is no way of checking the Request. Is there a way to to amp the Book Talent Form Sections with the user_meta?
    • If you do not Disable Talents Email Receive, which email address is used to send the email to? Is it the 1. the AUTHOR of the Portfolio/Model post or 2. the email_id in the custom fields?
    • what is the email format recognised in the Booking form email field? I tried testing with an email address which ends in .co this resulted in an format error. but when I used .com it worked.
    • What is the Contact Number format? It seems to only accept numbers without spaces. This need to be changed to allow for country codes i.e. +61
    • Can the Event Start Date be placed after the Event END Date?

Your help with these question would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Steve

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.