So our client has been working with the “Talent Theme” for about 5 months now and they are noticing issues with regards to “Talent Search” functionality with the theme (searching of custom fields that have been set-up).
1) The first issue is with the “Race” Custom Field. We have “Asian” set-up in the custom field options in the first spot and Asian talent have selected that option however the search for “Asian” does not work. It does not pull up Asian talent and instead pulls up a bunch of talent who are not Asian.
2) The second issue is that the “Age” search isn’t working in that the “Age” of talent is not updating based on their date of birth that they have entered in the custom fields.
3) Men’s Shirt Size is not working correctly for example XXL is displaying XL
4) Height range is not working consistently based on heights selected by talent.
5) Selecting both “Teen” and “Adult” for Age Search does not produce a combination of both. Same if you combine any other multiple categories of Ages. It isn’t showing them combined but instead defaulting to just one age category.
WE HAVE PUT TOGETHER A RECORDED WALKTHROUGH SCREENCAST OF THE ISSUES WITH OUR CLIENT WALKING US THROUGH EVERYTHING ONE BY ONE. PLEASE WATCH THIS FOR THE DETAILS ON THE SEARCH ISSUES LISTED ABOVE:
Please let me know if you need login information again so you can take a closer look. The theme works pretty well overall but these issues are counter productive to our client and they are anxious to find out how they can be fixed as soon as possible.
Thanks Kayapati for your timely and great support!
- Support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.