User Dashboard

• In Progress
    Posted in: Talent Hunt  

wallraks
    January 26, 2018 at 6:36 am #24139

I Support
    I have been trying to create the user dashboard for the site for users like actors, Models, Musicians etc
    How can i add more fields for a talent to register his/her details and access his/her profile details on a user dashboard the way admin can add all details for all the fields from the backend?

This is the process a talent should go through to be listed to our directory.
    1.User registers for an account
    2. Logs in for add more details such as Video and Photo gallery and many other details as provided by the Pod fields
    3. User waits for his/her account to be verified for him to be published at the talent directory
    4.Admin sees all the submitted applications and details of the user and approves listing
    5. User is listed on the directory with all his details available for review by the client

NB
    When a user for instance registers as an actor, he gets the form with ALL fields(e.g galley,video etc) of an actor as it is for the Admin.

Second help is that the filter-directory page gives an error as shown on the photo attached

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.